Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Slight Pinterest Obsession...

Ok, I guess it's not that bad, but Pinterest may be my new favorite website.  I waste spend hours going through it but I find fantastic ideas for projects and for my own home.  It's the perfect website for categorizing anything and everything you find on the internet that you want to remember but aren't sure how you will.  It is genius!  So I've posted some new pins this morning (instead of getting ready for the day, cleaning the house, getting my kids dressed....that stuff isn't nearly as fun!)

For added fun, I discovered an amazing website dedicated to all things beautiful--hence the name The Beautiful Soup--and all of my new pins this morning are courtesy of this fantastic website.  Warning:  I used restraint, I could have pinned EVERYTHING!  Enjoy!!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment