Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mood Boards

In case anyone is curious as to how E-Design works, here is an example of what I can do for you!  Mood Boards are great tools for clients to be able to visualize what a designer has in mind....mine will come complete with product information, pricing and dimensions:


In this case I created an "If you could have it all...." board for my client and then we re-evaluated, simpified and gave it another shot (budget gets you every time!)  Some of these items are new and some are the clients' own treasures we are working into the room.  She has some amazing stuff to work with!!  This particular client has been a DREAM to work with and I am so excited about the finished product....stay tuned!  See my Design Services or  Contact Me with any questions or requests!

No comments:

Post a Comment